As a popular addition to the home that offers many of the benefits of extending without the additional stress of applying for planning permission, integrating a conservatory with your home can add a wealth of living advantages. However, historically many conservatories can become extremely cold in the winter months and extremely hot in the summertime.
It’s for this reason that the development experts here at Martindale have created a revolutionary new roofing system that will change the way homeowners think about their conservatory. Designed to perfectly insulate the conservatory and make it a comfortable environment all year round, our warm roof system will replace your new or existing roof with a high performance, thermally efficient roof that will convert your room in to an ambient, much needed space.
We source the finest warm roof products from Guardian warm roofs (the market leader) to guarantee that your fit-out will be completed to the highest standards and specification. This can be developed around your exact conservatory design to make sure that your new room is as beautiful to look as it is to be in. Once finished your warm roof conservatory will bring a number of benefits to your home, including the following:
- Fully LABC and LABSS approved
- Achieves an incredible thermal U-Value of 0.18W/m2K
- Visually spectacular conservatory with sleek trims and cappings
- Contributes to improved SAP calculations
- Comes in an extensive range of conservatory roof tile finishes and colours Available in a wide range of sizes and styles Perfect for any size and type of conservatory including: Edwardian, Victorian, P-Shape and Lean-To Conservatories Perfect for new-build or replacement conservatory roofs
- Conservatory roof Pitches as low as 15 degrees
- A patented, guaranteed product
Once an agreement on your warm roof has been agreed and your development date has been booked in, our expert team can install your new roof in just a matter of days. To find out more about this exciting system or to receive a FREE no-obligation quotation, please phone us on Call us today on 01604 845 264 or email email@example.com.