Martindale Windows and Developments is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Martindale Windows and Developments may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy was last updated 14 May 2018.
What we collect
- Your name.
- Your contact information including email address and telephone number.
- Other information that enables us to analyse your use of this website.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To enable us to respond to an enquiry submitted via this website.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- If you have given consent we may periodically send promotional emails about new products and services, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address that you have provided.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
This website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide whilst visiting such websites and such websites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on this website, there is a box to indicate whether you want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at Martindale Windows and Developments Ltd, Unit 1, Quarry Park Close, Moulton Park Industrial Estate, Northampton, NN3 6QA, United Kingdom or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information that we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us at Martindale Windows and Developments Ltd, Unit 1, Quarry Park Close, Moulton Park Industrial Estate, Northampton, NN3 6QA, United Kingdom or email email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above addresses. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.